7 Ways to Reach Your Goals & Not Give Up
This can apply to fitness, health, work or just life in general.
- Take a Shot - Nothing tried, nothing done. Every day holds a new opportunity.
- Be Realistic - If you set unrealistic goals for yourself, you may be setting yourself up for failure.
- Stay Strong - Stick with it. It will get better.
- Keep on Target - If you don’t see a change, try a new approach.
- Persist - No one said it was going to be easy. Keep going.
- Don’t Doubt - It will be worth it.
- Push Yourself - Don’t give up. You’re almost there.
Reblog to share.
Follow my blog for more #motivational infographics:)
I think when you start treating your workouts like a therapy session it makes them a lot more effective and a part of your day you look forward to. Take all your stress out and release all your anger in that time. You’ll feel so much better afterwards. Physically and mentally.
fitblr with inspiration, motivation, food + tips!
Sarah Brown, New Balance athlete and University of Tennessee alumni.
Perfect in so many ways.